Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum to show appreciation and respect for classic video game systems and games. Whether you're a modder, a programmer, or just a collector, this forum is about appreciating classic games and systems in a constructive community environment.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

my piano playing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Conker

Conker

my piano playing Empty
PostSubject: my piano playing   my piano playing EmptyFri May 11, 2012 9:52 pm

i tend to play piano a bit. so heres my latest work. yes i wrote this song. is called holding on again and it was 100% written by me, and played by me.

let me know what you think

it would also be nice if i could get some likes, and new subscribers!
Back to top Go down
Drakon
Admin
Admin
Drakon

my piano playing Empty
PostSubject: Re: my piano playing   my piano playing EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:18 pm

Man you're a little attention freak aren't you. You shouldn't have to ask for subscribers, just post your stuff and if people feel like it they'll subscribe. If you want more people to subscribe work hard at your craft and if you improve it enough more people will subscribe. That's what this forum is about, learning and improving, not asking people to give praise. I don't mind you showing off your work people should be proud of what they've done no matter how big or small. But if you go around saying "hey I want more subscriptions and thumbs up and people to join my forum" that will just turn people off. Don't do things for attention or praise, do thing because you love doing them.
Back to top Go down
https://16bitgamer.canadian-forum.com/
glenn101
glenn101

my piano playing Empty
PostSubject: Re: my piano playing   my piano playing EmptySat May 12, 2012 4:26 am

Drakon is right Modding-Halfling, if people like what they see then they MAY give a comment and/or subscribe. It's there choice, you shouldn't force them to comment and/or subscribe as that actually discourages them from doing so as Drakon said.

In saying all that, your song is ok, nothing special. You are much better at drumming which I hope you do because you enjoy it and not just for praise.
Back to top Go down
Conker

Conker

my piano playing Empty
PostSubject: Re: my piano playing   my piano playing EmptyMon May 14, 2012 7:12 pm

I know this is just the kind of stuff I do when I'm bored waiting for pieces or ideas to come to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

my piano playing Empty
PostSubject: Re: my piano playing   my piano playing Empty

Back to top Go down

my piano playing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Artwork Showcase-
Jump to: