Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum to show appreciation and respect for classic video game systems and games. Whether you're a modder, a programmer, or just a collector, this forum is about appreciating classic games and systems in a constructive community environment.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Name that game!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
glenn101
glenn101

Name that game! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name that game!   Name that game! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 3:07 am

Castlevania: Rondo Of Blood. I've never played the game but it does look pretty awesome.
Name that game! - Page 5 3059_110
Back to top Go down
Drakon
Admin
Admin
Drakon

PostSubject: Re: Name that game!   Name that game! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 8:28 am

you must play rondoooo! I have no clue what your entry here is..
Back to top Go down
https://16bitgamer.canadian-forum.com/
mvsfan

PostSubject: Re: Name that game!   Name that game! - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 7:49 pm

Drakon wrote:
Not only did he mention it. He called it the "jewel" of his genesis / megadrive collection. I see a wall to wall complete collection and as soon as he said "jewel" I was like "oh sweet here comes something badass" and then he pulls out f#cking....tetris....

I'd rather play and own monster world 4 than some copy of tetris that I could sell for a house.

And I love awesome japanese games that never got released outside of japan (or barely got released)....like ketsui!

i completely agree. i bought an action52 nes cart years ago at a flea market. once i realized what a pile it was i sold it as fast as i could.
Back to top Go down
mvsfan

PostSubject: Re: Name that game!   Name that game! - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 8:02 pm

mvsfan wrote:
Drakon wrote:
Not only did he mention it. He called it the "jewel" of his genesis / megadrive collection. I see a wall to wall complete collection and as soon as he said "jewel" I was like "oh sweet here comes something badass" and then he pulls out f#cking....tetris....

I'd rather play and own monster world 4 than some copy of tetris that I could sell for a house.

And I love awesome japanese games that never got released outside of japan (or barely got released)....like ketsui!

i completely agree. i bought an action52 nes cart years ago at a flea market. once i realized what a pile it was i sold it as fast as i could.

if i could name one cart that is completely not worth what it brings, its that one.

but knowing what i know now, i wouldnt have sold it back then.
Back to top Go down
Drakon
Admin
Admin
Drakon

PostSubject: Re: Name that game!   Name that game! - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 12:14 am

There's so many POS carts that people pay good money for. I wouldn't buy one even if I could make a profit from it unless it was a maaaasive profit.
Back to top Go down
mvsfan

PostSubject: stack-up   Name that game! - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 4:26 pm

Drakon wrote:
There's so many POS carts that people pay good money for. I wouldn't buy one even if I could make a profit from it unless it was a maaaasive profit.

btw, i just saw a copy of the Canadian version of Stack-up go for over $300.00 to some buyer in the us. crazy for such a crappy game. i dont know how hard that game is to find in Canada but mabeye its something you can somewhat easily find in thrift stores there.
Back to top Go down
mvsfan

PostSubject: Re: Name that game!   Name that game! - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 4:31 pm

[quote="mvsfan"]
Drakon wrote:

whoops. forgot this.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stack-Up-Canadian-version-complete-Nintendo-Game-/130772668862?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item1e72a891be
Back to top Go down
Drakon
Admin
Admin
Drakon

PostSubject: Re: Name that game!   Name that game! - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 10:36 pm

...That's just retarded. Some collectors are idiots.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Name that game!   Name that game! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Name that game!
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5