A forum to show appreciation and respect for classic video game systems and games. Whether you're a modder, a programmer, or just a collector, this forum is about appreciating classic games and systems in a constructive community environment.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Your latest video game related pickups

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drakon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Your latest video game related pickups   Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:19 pm

Here's what I bought for myself recently:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://16bitgamer.canadian-forum.com/
Conker

PostSubject: Re: Your latest video game related pickups   Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:45 pm

I recently picked up about 20 more ps2 games making my total number of ps2 games 157
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drakon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your latest video game related pickups   Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:45 pm

Conker wrote:
I recently picked up about 20 more ps2 games making my total number of ps2 games 157

Yeah uhh, that's a bit overkill. I try to keep my collection limited to stuff I'll play.
Back to top Go down
Conker

PostSubject: Re: Your latest video game related pickups   Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:20 pm

I like collecting entire series of games... One thing led to another and BOOM now I have 157 but most of them I got for like $1 cus of garage sales and ebay
Back to top Go down
View user profile
glenn101

PostSubject: Re: Your latest video game related pickups   Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:24 am

Respect++ Drakon.

I believe in the same thing, get the games your actually going to play, not just for the sake collecting like the "worlds biggest video game collector" - who almost has the entire AES collection.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drakon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your latest video game related pickups   Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:14 am

I was dancing around buying monster world 4 for a long time. I just wanted to find steady work before purchasing this amazing game. For my old job the last months I worked there the workload got so crazy I was only working half days which didn't allow me to afford too many luxuries. For me if a game is good enough what I pay for it isn't the most important thing. It's only a matter of when I'll have enough spare cash floating around to be able to buy the game and not even flinch.

I mean once in a while if my collection feels too big I just find the games I'll never play and sell them to local stores.
Back to top Go down
mvsfan

PostSubject: Re: Your latest video game related pickups   Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:52 pm

well - ive basically got 1 of every board revision US snes now, and they all work now. add in a couple superfamicoms,  a pal snes and an snes mini too.

its not that i wanted so many, but i basically found that they dont sell well. Im basically using the others for case parts for  1-chips in case i get one with a smashed top, or worse get one that someone who didnt have a gamebit and decided it was too expensive pried apart.

i dont know if you noticed but the snes is my favorite system along with neo geo.

this was a clean system.
">

thats what happens when you dont use enough packing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your latest video game related pickups   

Back to top Go down

Your latest video game related pickups
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1