A forum to show appreciation and respect for classic video game systems and games. Whether you're a modder, a programmer, or just a collector, this forum is about appreciating classic games and systems in a constructive community environment.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

My overclocked starfox 1 + 2 commissions for: Arseen

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drakon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: My overclocked starfox 1 + 2 commissions for: Arseen   Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:42 pm

My capture card was having trouble capturing the one audio channel in the first stage but then it started working fine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://16bitgamer.canadian-forum.com/
Arseen

PostSubject: Re: My overclocked starfox 1 + 2 commissions for: Arseen   Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:14 pm

applaud
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arseen

PostSubject: Re: My overclocked starfox 1 + 2 commissions for: Arseen   Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:03 pm

The games arriveds February 15, but only yesterday I finally had time to uncover my SNES and play them and they are freaking AWESOME!

First time I played them there was serious flickering on the screen, but them I realized that it was caused by my phone that was on speaker mode being under the TV as I was talking to my brother. doh

Anywho, the games play at the speed they are supposed to be played without any slowdown or flickering of the originals.
Save mode on Starfox 2 also works fine as the save seen on the video was still on the cart.

Now for the completions sake I'll have to make Box, Manual and Vertical UGC cover for the game.

BIG thank you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drakon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My overclocked starfox 1 + 2 commissions for: Arseen   Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:53 pm

My pleasure you were a pleasure to deal with I hope to work for you again in the future. I wish I had installed a battery holder in the starfox 2 cart (unless I did and forgot).
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://16bitgamer.canadian-forum.com/
Arseen

PostSubject: Re: My overclocked starfox 1 + 2 commissions for: Arseen   Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:11 pm

I will definitely buy from you again if something interesting pops up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My overclocked starfox 1 + 2 commissions for: Arseen   

Back to top Go down

My overclocked starfox 1 + 2 commissions for: Arseen
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1