Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum to show appreciation and respect for classic video game systems and games. Whether you're a modder, a programmer, or just a collector, this forum is about appreciating classic games and systems in a constructive community environment.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

SNES Complete (the best audio and video upgrades)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drakon
Admin
Admin
Drakon

SNES Complete (the best audio and video upgrades) Empty
PostSubject: SNES Complete (the best audio and video upgrades)   SNES Complete (the best audio and video upgrades) EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 2:12 am

SNES Complete (the best audio and video upgrades) Snesjrcompleteback

SNES Complete (the best audio and video upgrades) Snesjrcompletepcb

This started out as a stock snes jr console that I got for a fair price on ebay. Both the audio and video circuits have been bypassed and rebuilt with superior circuits that noticably improve both the audio and video quality. I'm going to be making and posting videos from this machine soon. I installed a nes power jack on the back because I needed to feed the system more power to be able to properly run all the extra hardware stuffed under the hood. I'm using a model 1 sega genesis power brick plugged into the nes jack since that brick gives me 1.2 amps instead of the 0.85 amps that a normal snes brick outputs. This machine also has digital audio wired up I just would need to install a port on the back for it if I ever feel like using digital audio.
Back to top Go down
https://16bitgamer.canadian-forum.com/

SNES Complete (the best audio and video upgrades)
Page 1 of 1