A forum to show appreciation and respect for classic video game systems and games. Whether you're a modder, a programmer, or just a collector, this forum is about appreciating classic games and systems in a constructive community environment.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Special alert! If you mailed me an av famicom please contact me

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drakon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Special alert! If you mailed me an av famicom please contact me   Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:25 pm

I lost some of the contacts that sent me an av famicom and rgb ppu. I've had a crazy time buying a first house, moving, having to quit an abusive job, waiting months for the delayed av famicom kits to show up. I'm going to double check my contacts but if there's anyone who mailed me an av famicom and rgb ppu and didn't hear from my since this post then please contact me! I just want to make sure I still have all the contacts of these back orders.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://16bitgamer.canadian-forum.com/
Grambo

PostSubject: Re: Special alert! If you mailed me an av famicom please contact me   Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:24 pm

That was me Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drakon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Special alert! If you mailed me an av famicom please contact me   Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:09 am

Grambo wrote:
That was me Rolling Eyes

Haha I got all the contacts collected shortly after posting this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://16bitgamer.canadian-forum.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Special alert! If you mailed me an av famicom please contact me   

Back to top Go down

Special alert! If you mailed me an av famicom please contact me
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1