Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum to show appreciation and respect for classic video game systems and games. Whether you're a modder, a programmer, or just a collector, this forum is about appreciating classic games and systems in a constructive community environment.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Special alert! If you mailed me an av famicom please contact me

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Drakon
Admin
Admin
Drakon

Special alert!  If you mailed me an av famicom please contact me Empty
PostSubject: Special alert! If you mailed me an av famicom please contact me   Special alert!  If you mailed me an av famicom please contact me EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 12:25 pm

I lost some of the contacts that sent me an av famicom and rgb ppu. I've had a crazy time buying a first house, moving, having to quit an abusive job, waiting months for the delayed av famicom kits to show up. I'm going to double check my contacts but if there's anyone who mailed me an av famicom and rgb ppu and didn't hear from my since this post then please contact me! I just want to make sure I still have all the contacts of these back orders.
Back to top Go down
https://16bitgamer.canadian-forum.com/
Grambo

Grambo

PostSubject: Re: Special alert! If you mailed me an av famicom please contact me   Special alert!  If you mailed me an av famicom please contact me EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 11:24 pm

That was me Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Drakon
Admin
Admin
Drakon

PostSubject: Re: Special alert! If you mailed me an av famicom please contact me   Special alert!  If you mailed me an av famicom please contact me EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 12:09 am

Grambo wrote:
That was me Rolling Eyes

Haha I got all the contacts collected shortly after posting this.
Back to top Go down
https://16bitgamer.canadian-forum.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Special alert! If you mailed me an av famicom please contact me   Special alert!  If you mailed me an av famicom please contact me Empty

Back to top Go down

Special alert! If you mailed me an av famicom please contact me
Page 1 of 1