Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum to show appreciation and respect for classic video game systems and games. Whether you're a modder, a programmer, or just a collector, this forum is about appreciating classic games and systems in a constructive community environment.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

finally a pic of my supergun

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mvsfan

finally a pic of my supergun Empty
PostSubject: finally a pic of my supergun   finally a pic of my supergun EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 10:58 am

built this using a jamma harness to save on soldering. yup, thats a full jamma harness in there they are cheap enough so i figured why not.

also it has coin and menu buttons on it, 2 db15s for plugging neo geo controllers into, and yup thats an arcade power supply on the board.

also the plywood has two nylon standoffs at the other end of the jamma board to support it properly and keep a good connnection.

thats a wei-ya rgb to s-video converter board underneath all of the wires.

it also has 2 rca jacks for audio, and a toggle switch to connect audio ground (good for a seperate stereo system) or disconnect audio ground (its not nessecary if you hook the audio directly up to your tv). when i have audio ground on it produces loud humming from my tv thats why i put this switch in.

[url=finally a pic of my supergun 0cDXbp0
Back to top Go down

finally a pic of my supergun
Page 1 of 1