A forum to show appreciation and respect for classic video game systems and games. Whether you're a modder, a programmer, or just a collector, this forum is about appreciating classic games and systems in a constructive community environment.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

s-video cable.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mvsfan

PostSubject: s-video cable.   Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:30 pm

Drakon - ive been using innovation snes s-video cables recently and they work good and are wired right with no checkerboard pattern.

do you know of any other brands that are less expensive that are wired right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drakon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: s-video cable.   Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:49 pm

mvsfan wrote:
Drakon - ive been using innovation snes s-video cables recently and they work good and are wired right with no checkerboard pattern.

I built my own cables, every purchased one even if it worked great eventually broke from regular use so I fashioned sturdy ones out of the parts of broken cables.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://16bitgamer.canadian-forum.com/
mvsfan

PostSubject: Re: s-video cable.   Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:29 am

Drakon wrote:
mvsfan wrote:

I built my own cables, every purchased one even if it worked great eventually broke from regular use so I fashioned sturdy ones out of the parts of broken cables.
the innovation ones seem ok. Ive never broken a cable yet. what i do do is i bend pins. I hate s-video cables im always bending pins when i try to reach behind my tv and plug one in. but certain consoles like gamecube need them unless you want to spend some major coin on component cables.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alley_Cat_Jack

PostSubject: Re: s-video cable.   Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:56 am

Well I took your advice with the Innovation cable and I ordered one. However, what I received was a S-Video cable from Sumoto, not Innovation.

Has anyone tried the Sumoto S-Video cable? I don't really want to open the packaging to find it it doesn't work right, then not be able to send it back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alley_Cat_Jack

PostSubject: Re: s-video cable.   Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:57 pm

I forgot to update this. The Sumoto S-Video is verified as working great. While a little shorter than I would have hoped, the cable does work excellent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: s-video cable.   

Back to top Go down

s-video cable.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1