A forum to show appreciation and respect for classic video game systems and games. Whether you're a modder, a programmer, or just a collector, this forum is about appreciating classic games and systems in a constructive community environment.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Improved audio circuits to use with viletim's RGB board?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
cr4zymanz0r

PostSubject: Improved audio circuits to use with viletim's RGB board?   Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:32 pm

I know the audio circuit in the f-labo RGB kit from japan has been the popular way to enhance the audio on AV Famicoms. However, with viletim's new RGB board being far superior for video what's the best circuit for audio now? I know viletim's board has some kind of audio enhancing capabilities, but from what I understand it doesn't take Famicom extra audio into account. Any schematics or insight would be much appreciated.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drakon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Improved audio circuits to use with viletim's RGB board?   Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:05 pm

cr4zymanz0r wrote:
I know the audio circuit in the f-labo RGB kit from japan has been the popular way to enhance the audio on AV Famicoms. However, with viletim's new RGB board being far superior for video what's the best circuit for audio now? I know viletim's board has some kind of audio enhancing capabilities, but from what I understand it doesn't take Famicom extra audio into account. Any schematics or insight would be much appreciated.
Take a look here:

http://16bitgamer.canadian-forum.com/t336-famicom-audio-fixes

Myself and a good modding friend ace have reworked the audio circuits of a lot of different models of the famicom and found fixes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://16bitgamer.canadian-forum.com/

Improved audio circuits to use with viletim's RGB board?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1