Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum to show appreciation and respect for classic video game systems and games. Whether you're a modder, a programmer, or just a collector, this forum is about appreciating classic games and systems in a constructive community environment.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Famicom Gimmick

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GooniesMan

Famicom Gimmick Empty
PostSubject: Famicom Gimmick   Famicom Gimmick EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 2:54 am

How does Mr. Gimmick for the famicom look/sound with your upgraded system?
Back to top Go down
Drakon
Admin
Admin
Drakon

Famicom Gimmick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Famicom Gimmick   Famicom Gimmick EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 4:54 pm

GooniesMan wrote:
How does Mr. Gimmick for the famicom look/sound with your upgraded system?

I would tell you if that cart didn't cost 200$ to buy (Assuming you mean the japanese version with the advanced audio chip). I built an upgraded system for one client who has a copy and he said it didn't sound very different with the upgraded audio but who knows what sort of sound system he was using. If someone mails me a mr gimmick I'll happily test it and record the results. I can record the audio from my powerpak but the powerpaks emulation of famicom carts with advanced audio chips is never the same as the real thing. For example my real akumajyo densetsu carts sound way better on my setup than the same thing on the powerpak.
Back to top Go down
https://16bitgamer.canadian-forum.com/
GooniesMan

Famicom Gimmick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Famicom Gimmick   Famicom Gimmick EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 8:06 pm

I have a question about one of your demonstration videos. In the one comparing a US castevania to a famicom castlevania on a modded system, could you make another video where it shows the US castlevania on the NES vs. the US castlevania on the modded system?
Back to top Go down
Drakon
Admin
Admin
Drakon

Famicom Gimmick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Famicom Gimmick   Famicom Gimmick EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 9:29 pm

GooniesMan wrote:
I have a question about one of your demonstration videos. In the one comparing a US castevania to a famicom castlevania on a modded system, could you make another video where it shows the US castlevania on the NES vs. the US castlevania on the modded system?

I could but I don't really want to be bothered doing that. That contra video I made compares the same cart running on both un-modded and modded systems.

Back to top Go down
https://16bitgamer.canadian-forum.com/
Sponsored content

Famicom Gimmick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Famicom Gimmick   Famicom Gimmick Empty

Back to top Go down

Famicom Gimmick
Page 1 of 1