A forum to show appreciation and respect for classic video game systems and games. Whether you're a modder, a programmer, or just a collector, this forum is about appreciating classic games and systems in a constructive community environment.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Howsit? New guy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
omp

PostSubject: Howsit? New guy   Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:27 am

Howsit people?

Thought I would join up on this forum.

Lately I have been too busy in personal life (new house and doing things around it) to do any console modding or play games (apart from the CFW PSP on the train).

I miss the modding but I am keen to do an old Mazda (rotary) up and join my hoon mates lol! I have very few friends (not on the internets) that are into gaming especially the retro scene. Might go as far as "Yea I remember that as a kid".

I have got a few consoles to do up and sell, but when that happens...no idea.

Hope to browse the forums more!

Cheers Pete
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drakon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Howsit? New guy   Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:37 am

omp wrote:
Howsit people?

Thought I would join up on this forum.

Lately I have been too busy in personal life (new house and doing things around it) to do any console modding or play games (apart from the CFW PSP on the train).

I miss the modding but I am keen to do an old Mazda (rotary) up and join my hoon mates lol! I have very few friends (not on the internets) that are into gaming especially the retro scene. Might go as far as "Yea I remember that as a kid".

I have got a few consoles to do up and sell, but when that happens...no idea.

Hope to browse the forums more!

Cheers Pete

Omp!  Great to see you here!  I was just thinking of sending you a pm the other day to see how you are.  I think I'll send you a pm right now just to catch up a bit. I'm very glad to have a great person like you here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://16bitgamer.canadian-forum.com/

Howsit? New guy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Discussions-
Jump to: