Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum to show appreciation and respect for classic video game systems and games. Whether you're a modder, a programmer, or just a collector, this forum is about appreciating classic games and systems in a constructive community environment.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My custom Street Fighter 2: Sheng Long arcade hack

Go down 
+4
destronger
Conker
glenn101
Drakon
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Drakon
Admin
Admin
Drakon

My custom Street Fighter 2: Sheng Long arcade hack - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My custom Street Fighter 2: Sheng Long arcade hack   My custom Street Fighter 2: Sheng Long arcade hack - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 11:20 pm

That's funny you mention this.  That's actually how myself + spikeman did some romhacking, we reverse engineered a game genie code.  I give spikeman all the credit, he's f#cking brilliant at this stuff.

To make this street fighter 2 romhack what I did was I first decoded the 1992 arcade hack roms by re-interleaving the data. I discovered that the hack was a hack of the retail version. Using the work they had done and the new code they added helped speed this up a lot.
Back to top Go down
https://16bitgamer.canadian-forum.com/
Drakon
Admin
Admin
Drakon

PostSubject: Re: My custom Street Fighter 2: Sheng Long arcade hack   My custom Street Fighter 2: Sheng Long arcade hack - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 7:22 pm

finally bothered making a 7.3 all character playthrough video:

Back to top Go down
Drakon
Admin
Admin
Drakon

PostSubject: Re: My custom Street Fighter 2: Sheng Long arcade hack   My custom Street Fighter 2: Sheng Long arcade hack - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 10:45 pm

Minor changes to the hack, with removed sfx samples restored. Also I renamed some of the roms so it runs with the latest version of winkawaks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My custom Street Fighter 2: Sheng Long arcade hack   My custom Street Fighter 2: Sheng Long arcade hack - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

My custom Street Fighter 2: Sheng Long arcade hack
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4