Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum to show appreciation and respect for classic video game systems and games. Whether you're a modder, a programmer, or just a collector, this forum is about appreciating classic games and systems in a constructive community environment.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How the heck did you get your FF3 NES Repro battery save working?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lunaris

How the heck did you get your FF3 NES Repro battery save working? Empty
PostSubject: How the heck did you get your FF3 NES Repro battery save working?   How the heck did you get your FF3 NES Repro battery save working? EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 10:06 am

http://consolemods.freeforums.org/final-fantasy-iii-cart-t49.html .. I have been trying for months, any chance you could drop your schematic for the battery circuit on this forum?

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Drakon
Admin
Admin
Drakon

PostSubject: Re: How the heck did you get your FF3 NES Repro battery save working?   How the heck did you get your FF3 NES Repro battery save working? EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 5:02 pm

How the heck did you get your FF3 NES Repro battery save working? Srampower
Back to top Go down
https://16bitgamer.canadian-forum.com/
Lunaris

PostSubject: Re: How the heck did you get your FF3 NES Repro battery save working?   How the heck did you get your FF3 NES Repro battery save working? EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 5:15 pm

Thank you so much Smile, I'll be trying this after the long weekend.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Drakon
Admin
Admin
Drakon

PostSubject: Re: How the heck did you get your FF3 NES Repro battery save working?   How the heck did you get your FF3 NES Repro battery save working? EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 8:34 pm

Lunaris wrote:
Thank you so much Smile, I'll be trying this after the long weekend.

Cheers

Just a warning I've never built this circuit but after reading around the net this seems to be the best schematic out there.
Back to top Go down
https://16bitgamer.canadian-forum.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How the heck did you get your FF3 NES Repro battery save working?   How the heck did you get your FF3 NES Repro battery save working? Empty

Back to top Go down

How the heck did you get your FF3 NES Repro battery save working?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Modding Information And Tutorials :: Cartridge Modding-
Jump to: