Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum to show appreciation and respect for classic video game systems and games. Whether you're a modder, a programmer, or just a collector, this forum is about appreciating classic games and systems in a constructive community environment.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My girlfriend's first haircut

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Drakon
Admin
Admin
Drakon

My girlfriend's first haircut Empty
PostSubject: My girlfriend's first haircut   My girlfriend's first haircut EmptySat May 05, 2012 8:58 pm

Me and my girlfriend are trying to save money due to the recession so today she gave me a haircut instead of me going to a barber. This was the first time she cut someones hair and she took a long time but it turned out looking great.

My girlfriend's first haircut Hairback

My girlfriend's first haircut Haircutfront

31 years old and I still get pimples on my forehead..
Back to top Go down
https://16bitgamer.canadian-forum.com/
Conker

Conker

PostSubject: Re: My girlfriend's first haircut   My girlfriend's first haircut EmptySat May 05, 2012 9:24 pm

lol not a bad hair cut at all! and for the pimples try using this everynight on your forehead. im at the peek of my pimples coming in and it does miracles in 2-3 nights of applying it.

this stuff is amazing

im 13 and totally pimple free because of it

My girlfriend's first haircut SW3Ba

(i resized this one perfectly lol) and miracles do happen

EDIT: i never look good in pictures, and i dont think i look very attractive, yet girls insist im "Hot" by todays standards....

Question mark?

Last edited by Modding-Halfling on Sat May 05, 2012 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drakon
Admin
Admin
Drakon

PostSubject: Re: My girlfriend's first haircut   My girlfriend's first haircut EmptySat May 05, 2012 10:54 pm

Who said I dislike pimples? I just thought after a certain age people stop getting them normally. Nice hat by the way. I am quite impressed by her haircut thought it turned out pretty great looking.
Back to top Go down
Conker

Conker

PostSubject: Re: My girlfriend's first haircut   My girlfriend's first haircut EmptySat May 05, 2012 10:56 pm

thanks i won it in a skate boarding compo.

Back to top Go down
Drakon
Admin
Admin
Drakon

PostSubject: Re: My girlfriend's first haircut   My girlfriend's first haircut EmptySat May 05, 2012 11:02 pm

Modding-Halfling wrote:
thanks i won it in a skate boarding compo.

So you skateboard you play drums you mod....is there anything you DON'T do? As a kid I tried skateboarding and I was quite horrible at it so I stuck to simple bmx bicycle stuff and modding / fixing things. The other thing I did as a kid was play video games a lot I was so good at it people lent me their systems with all the latest games just so I could beat their games for them and show them the endings.
Back to top Go down
Conker

Conker

PostSubject: Re: My girlfriend's first haircut   My girlfriend's first haircut EmptySat May 05, 2012 11:12 pm

lol well if you want a complete list of what i do...it may be a few pages long.

to sum it up for you though i
play football
play soccer
play basketball
do track.
play drums
dabble with the guitar, but i suck
play piano
mod
play games
hit on girls, get slapped and repeat... tongue
and as of now help with the website your running Smile
Back to top Go down
Drakon
Admin
Admin
Drakon

PostSubject: Re: My girlfriend's first haircut   My girlfriend's first haircut EmptySat May 05, 2012 11:17 pm

When I was your age I was getting hit on by girls but I was really clueless so I didn't figure out until years later that they had been blatently hitting on me. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Conker

Conker

PostSubject: Re: My girlfriend's first haircut   My girlfriend's first haircut EmptySat May 05, 2012 11:22 pm

lol i figured it out from movies and stuff. they arent that far off from real life... well except a few... so i learned from trial and error what girls look for in guys and i suppose thats why they like me. cus i "get them"
Back to top Go down
Drakon
Admin
Admin
Drakon

PostSubject: Re: My girlfriend's first haircut   My girlfriend's first haircut EmptySat May 05, 2012 11:27 pm

Modding-Halfling wrote:
lol i figured it out from movies and stuff. they arent that far off from real life... well except a few... so i learned from trial and error what girls look for in guys and i suppose thats why they like me. cus i "get them"

Yeah I was always pretty good looking / smart / interesting so even when I didn't persue girls they'd still be after me. So I never really had to go around "getting them" I would just go to social events and let them come to me. I also never liked girls who expect the guy to always make the first move. This way I also avoided getting slapped in the face. The worst was when a girl would be persuing me and I'd have no interest in her. I'd have to do my best to send the girl the message that I wasn't interested without embarassing her in some huge way.
Back to top Go down
Conker

Conker

PostSubject: Re: My girlfriend's first haircut   My girlfriend's first haircut EmptySat May 05, 2012 11:31 pm

it seems that if i hang out with one girl (which i pursue) a whole group of girls follow. i got chewed out by my track coach... well let me start at the beginning. i was hanging out with my girl friend and a few more girls showed up. then more. then more. soon i had about 20+ girls around me on a pole vault pad and my coach walked over there and in front of everybody yelled at me for being the only guy in a huge group of girl (WTF) so i simply told him i couldnt help it and he left.

the dude has issues...
Back to top Go down
Drakon
Admin
Admin
Drakon

PostSubject: Re: My girlfriend's first haircut   My girlfriend's first haircut EmptySat May 05, 2012 11:36 pm

Modding-Halfling wrote:
it seems that if i hang out with one girl (which i pursue) a whole group of girls follow. i got chewed out by my track coach... well let me start at the beginning. i was hanging out with my girl friend and a few more girls showed up. then more. then more. soon i had about 20+ girls around me on a pole vault pad and my coach walked over there and in front of everybody yelled at me for being the only guy in a huge group of girl (WTF) so i simply told him i couldnt help it and he left.

the dude has issues...

He's probably single. I've made a lot of guys insanely jelous through my life just for me ability to be able to get most girls interested just by being myself. One time I went to a language exchange full of japanese girls. These asian guys who spoke excellent japanese (as well as perfect english) were dressed up really nice and clearly there to pick up girls. I showed up speaking really terrible japanese looking not very cleaned up and by the end of the night I left the place with a couple of japanese girls laughing and having a great time and the asian dudes left alone. I think girls look for all around qualities looks + personality + brains + being interesting and not like everyone else. It's the same stuff most guys look for in girls.

Last edited by Drakon on Sat May 05, 2012 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Conker

Conker

PostSubject: Re: My girlfriend's first haircut   My girlfriend's first haircut EmptySat May 05, 2012 11:40 pm

thats like exactly what my girl friend told me before we started dating (it was her hint she liked me) she told me my qualities and said she liked hanging out with me cus i was being me (at the time there was no attraction to her between me) but the more i got to know her the more and more i liked her. so weve been dating since about this time last year.
Back to top Go down
Drakon
Admin
Admin
Drakon

PostSubject: Re: My girlfriend's first haircut   My girlfriend's first haircut EmptySat May 05, 2012 11:42 pm

Modding-Halfling wrote:
thats like exactly what my girl friend told me before we started dating (it was her hint she liked me) she told me my qualities and said she liked hanging out with me cus i was being me (at the time there was no attraction to her between me) but the more i got to know her the more and more i liked her. so weve been dating since about this time last year.

Well yeah girls usually like someone who doesn't have to pretend to be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Conker

Conker

PostSubject: Re: My girlfriend's first haircut   My girlfriend's first haircut EmptySat May 05, 2012 11:54 pm

yeaa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My girlfriend's first haircut   My girlfriend's first haircut Empty

Back to top Go down

My girlfriend's first haircut
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Discussions-
Jump to: