Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum to show appreciation and respect for classic video game systems and games. Whether you're a modder, a programmer, or just a collector, this forum is about appreciating classic games and systems in a constructive community environment.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Notorious MSG

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Drakon
Admin
Admin
Drakon

The Notorious MSG Empty
PostSubject: The Notorious MSG   The Notorious MSG EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 12:34 pm

This's a new band I saw from new york. I went to a free taiwan festival the last 2 years because it's a lot of fun and it's completely free. Lots of great bands from taiwan and local artists with taiwanese family come out and perform. The band that really blew me away was the notorious msg. They're 5 asian guys. This band is basically like beastie boys meets rage against the machine with a really silly and fun theme and punk influence thrown in. They actually got kicked out of the taiwan festival after their first show because the taiwan festival has kids and old people but this band uses a lot of swear words and silly sexual talk. Don't worry though it was all done as a joke nothing ever crossed the line both me and my girlfriend totally loved these guys. They were loud, passionate, and put on the best show I've ever seen. Here's their website:

http://notoriousmsg.com/

Here's a picture of their bass player :lol:

The Notorious MSG 6020552490_bf27209b7e

At the show I saw the bass players shirt was a white wife beater

Don't let their looks fool you, these guys can really play, they were nothing short of astonishing.

I have a picture of me with the band that I'll upload once we get the usb cable for my girlfriends cell phone.

I bought their "heavy ghetto" cd it was only 10$ plus tax and I've been listening to it. This cd was completely worth the money.

:lol:

Here's the picture of me with the notorious msg (I look terrible in this picture)

The Notorious MSG Meandmsg
Back to top Go down
https://16bitgamer.canadian-forum.com/
Conker

Conker

The Notorious MSG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Notorious MSG   The Notorious MSG EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 9:20 am

they seem like a pretty awesome group of dudes Smile and i think you look fine in that picture. thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Drakon
Admin
Admin
Drakon

The Notorious MSG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Notorious MSG   The Notorious MSG EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 2:21 pm

Modding-Halfling wrote:
they seem like a pretty awesome group of dudes Smile and i think you look fine in that picture. thumbs up

It's hard to tell because they're more about humour so it's difficult to get a serious conversation out of a group like that.
Back to top Go down
Conker

Conker

The Notorious MSG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Notorious MSG   The Notorious MSG EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 9:05 am

yea but sometimes you must get tired of seriousness and just want to have fun and joke around right?
Back to top Go down
Drakon
Admin
Admin
Drakon

The Notorious MSG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Notorious MSG   The Notorious MSG EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 9:11 am

Modding-Halfling wrote:
yea but sometimes you must get tired of seriousness and just want to have fun and joke around right?

Of course but sometimes I get tired of joking around all the time too. It's fun to have a healthy mix.
Back to top Go down
Conker

Conker

The Notorious MSG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Notorious MSG   The Notorious MSG EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 9:17 am

i suppose that is definatly true. oh and the pics in the fairnes worklog are frickin huge!
Back to top Go down
Drakon
Admin
Admin
Drakon

The Notorious MSG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Notorious MSG   The Notorious MSG EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 10:16 am

Modding-Halfling wrote:
i suppose that is definatly true. oh and the pics in the fairnes worklog are frickin huge!

they were, it seems nobody taught you how to use the microsoft paint image resize option.
Back to top Go down
Conker

Conker

The Notorious MSG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Notorious MSG   The Notorious MSG EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 4:06 pm

i resized them read the farnes topic. it explains better than i feel like right now. (and its in the right section.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Notorious MSG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Notorious MSG   The Notorious MSG Empty

Back to top Go down

The Notorious MSG
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Discussions-
Jump to: