Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum to show appreciation and respect for classic video game systems and games. Whether you're a modder, a programmer, or just a collector, this forum is about appreciating classic games and systems in a constructive community environment.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Multi console controller

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Conker

Conker

Multi console controller Empty
PostSubject: Multi console controller   Multi console controller EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 3:58 pm

View the entire work log Right here
Back to top Go down
Drakon
Admin
Admin
Drakon

PostSubject: Re: Multi console controller   Multi console controller EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 8:28 pm

Yeah I built one of these long before bac built his "master controller". I just straight wired some arcade sticks into 15 pin connectors. Then the 15 pin connector plugs into a box that contains the pcb of the controller for the console I want to use. Good luck with your project it's a fun thing to build.
Back to top Go down
https://16bitgamer.canadian-forum.com/
Conker

Conker

PostSubject: Re: Multi console controller   Multi console controller EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 10:23 pm

heres a pic of my case so far. yes, i used an old larry boy movie. i hated the stupid thing so i chopped it up and used it.

Multi console controller Ezzq8

im not even half way done yet... GAAAH
Back to top Go down
Drakon
Admin
Admin
Drakon

PostSubject: Re: Multi console controller   Multi console controller EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 10:26 pm

You know it's possible to use an existing stick that has all the buttons you would use....like a playstation controller.
Back to top Go down
https://16bitgamer.canadian-forum.com/
Conker

Conker

PostSubject: Re: Multi console controller   Multi console controller EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 10:30 pm

playstation is still missing a,b,y,x that and i want it totally customized to my comfort.
EDIT: frankencased the buttons on a gamecube in here. took some doing but i finally got it perfect.
Multi console controller L25fO

sorry the pictures are crappy quality. i have neither the time nor the money to buy a good camera. that and honestly i dont care. im going to be using my ipad for videos lol. thats how cheap i am.
Back to top Go down
Conker

Conker

PostSubject: Re: Multi console controller   Multi console controller EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 12:59 am

update: video=low quality but does the job=happy Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
mvsfan

PostSubject: Re: Multi console controller   Multi console controller EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:08 pm

i guess using an Ipac4 in an arcade cabinet is a controller mod since i built the whole control panel myself.

theres just not enough inputs on an ipac2 even for a 2 player panel, with all of your service buttons and anything else you may want to add.

that is one neat board, a completely programmable control panel. and the mini version would be perfect for making some custom Pc controller outside of an arcade cabinet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Multi console controller   Multi console controller Empty

Back to top Go down

Multi console controller
Page 1 of 1