Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum to show appreciation and respect for classic video game systems and games. Whether you're a modder, a programmer, or just a collector, this forum is about appreciating classic games and systems in a constructive community environment.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Playstation in 1994

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
VERONICA5555

Playstation in 1994 Empty
PostSubject: Playstation in 1994   Playstation in 1994 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 7:54 pm

Ever since the Genesis era I have been importing games and systems.
When PSX was released in japan I was blown away and sure enough I imported it for the low price of $ 1200. games themselves were $140 each.
I ordered Ridge Racer with the NEG-CON controller. alot of people were not aware of this controller :

Playstation in 1994 NEGCON3

Playstation in 1994 NEGCON-3

Using the steering wheel from an actual RAVE RACER arcade :

Playstation in 1994 Raveracer

Just the wheel, mind you! it was about $500 .

thenthe NEGCON controller was dissasembled and turned into this :

Playstation in 1994 Veroridge_zpsb084b6ea

Sorry guys, turning home systems into " portables " dont impress me at all. I'll stay home and play games......the way they were meant to be played.
Back to top Go down
Drakon
Admin
Admin
Drakon

PostSubject: Re: Playstation in 1994   Playstation in 1994 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:06 pm

VERONICA5555 wrote:
Ever since the Genesis era I have been importing games and systems.
When PSX was released in japan I was blown away and sure enough I imported it for the low price of $ 1200. games themselves were $140 each.
I ordered Ridge Racer with the NEG-CON controller. alot of people were not aware of this controller :

Playstation in 1994 NEGCON3

Playstation in 1994 NEGCON-3

Using the steering wheel from an actual RAVE RACER arcade :

Playstation in 1994 Raveracer

Just the wheel, mind you! it was about $500 .

thenthe NEGCON controller was dissasembled and turned into this :

Playstation in 1994 Veroridge_zpsb084b6ea

Sorry guys, turning home systems into " portables " dont impress me at all. I'll stay home and play games......the way they were meant to be played.

Whoa, I saw that picture on sega16 (atleast I think that's where I saw it), this's really awesome!
Back to top Go down
https://16bitgamer.canadian-forum.com/
VERONICA5555

PostSubject: Re: Playstation in 1994   Playstation in 1994 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 5:04 am

Compatible with all ridge racers till V ps2. Along with psone wipeouts including fusion on ps2. It even supports tempest X3. Kinda weird playing it with the wheel.
Another funny thing is, the madcatz " wheel" used the code for the neg-con controller.
You hook up the madcatz "wheel" and in the options it shows the neg-con configuration. I even dissasembled the
Madcatz crap and it used men's underwear rubber to make the "wheel" come back to the center. What a load of crap!
Back to top Go down
AlecRob
AlecRob

PostSubject: Re: Playstation in 1994   Playstation in 1994 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 11:29 pm

What is this mens underwear rubber you speak of? Shocked

like elastic? I thought that was also used in womens underwear? whats the difference between mens and womens elastic? I was under the impression they were pretty much the same! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playstation in 1994   Playstation in 1994 Empty

Back to top Go down

Playstation in 1994
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Specific Console Information And Discussions :: Playstation 2 / 1-
Jump to: