Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum to show appreciation and respect for classic video game systems and games. Whether you're a modder, a programmer, or just a collector, this forum is about appreciating classic games and systems in a constructive community environment.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Super Game Boy Repair

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
notsuoh

notsuoh

Super Game Boy Repair Empty
PostSubject: Super Game Boy Repair   Super Game Boy Repair EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 8:05 am

Hi,
Do you have a Super Game Boy SNES cart adaptor that has fine menu sounds, but when the Game Boy game runs there is no sound?
Do you have some glitching graphics as well?
Here is what you need to do.

Super Game Boy Repair Sgb12

Last edited by notsuoh on Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.newcastlecomputerservicing.com.au
Drakon
Admin
Admin
Drakon

PostSubject: Re: Super Game Boy Repair   Super Game Boy Repair EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 10:37 am

I've never experienced or heard of this happening....so it's just needed recapping? I've never seen nintendo caps die.
Back to top Go down
https://16bitgamer.canadian-forum.com/
mvsfan

PostSubject: Re: Super Game Boy Repair   Super Game Boy Repair EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 12:21 pm

Drakon wrote:
I've never experienced or heard of this happening....so it's just needed recapping? I've never seen nintendo caps die.

ive never had an old nintendo system need anything except a cart connector replacement, or the fuse blows, or the damn power jack on the snes breaks off.

my 1 nintendo system that doesnt work, my toploader, was my own fault. i did a composite mod a while back on it and one of my solder joints was cold. it worked great for about a week and then 1 of the wires i soldered to the ppu came loose and must have touched another pin. now it only shows a solid purple screen. id love to fix it too but i just dont know what i did. i even replaced the ppu with one from a frontloader cause that was the most obvious thing that could have happened. oh well, one day i will find out whats wrong with it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Game Boy Repair   Super Game Boy Repair Empty

Back to top Go down

Super Game Boy Repair
Page 1 of 1