Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum to show appreciation and respect for classic video game systems and games. Whether you're a modder, a programmer, or just a collector, this forum is about appreciating classic games and systems in a constructive community environment.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Video game companies that are less known

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mvsfan

Video game companies that are less known - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video game companies that are less known   Video game companies that are less known - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 3:54 pm

Drakon wrote:
mvsfan wrote:
i just found another company i like is renovation. they did the valis series and they did Arcus Odyssey.

Arcus Odyssey is an awesome game.

It was actually supposed to be on snes and genesis but sega bought out the publisher.

theres a completed beta of Arcus for snes with superior sound. too bad it never made it.

but since its actually a good game, and its complete, i wonder what the prototype is worth?

Good question, has the rom been dumped?

yeah it has.
Back to top Go down
Drakon
Admin
Admin
Drakon

Video game companies that are less known - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video game companies that are less known   Video game companies that are less known - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 6:50 pm

mvsfan wrote:
Drakon wrote:
mvsfan wrote:
i just found another company i like is renovation. they did the valis series and they did Arcus Odyssey.

Arcus Odyssey is an awesome game.

It was actually supposed to be on snes and genesis but sega bought out the publisher.

theres a completed beta of Arcus for snes with superior sound. too bad it never made it.

but since its actually a good game, and its complete, i wonder what the prototype is worth?

Good question, has the rom been dumped?

yeah it has.

Hmm, I wonder if that would devalue the actual prototype.
Back to top Go down
https://16bitgamer.canadian-forum.com/

Video game companies that are less known
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2